“Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes memory”
~ Dr. Seuss
And there it is in its simplest form!
Investing in your photography is so super important – you’re investing in those memories and moments to savour for years to come. I won’t deny it, wedding planning means everything comes at a cost, but ultimately once your outfits have been packed away and the food has been munched, your photos will be the one thing that will last forever. Once you know you love their work, your photographer should be someone you like and trust – after all they will be the one person who will be with you for the entire day!
If you love what you see and would like to know more, please head over to my contact page and tell me all about your plans so far – I promise to get back to you quickly with everything you need to know!
I don’t believe in pigeon-holing every wedding as the same, so I don’t have any one package but here’s what I can tell you…
STANDARD ALL DAY STORYTELLING AND SUPPLY TYPICALLY STARTS FROM £1400. THIS INCLUDES:
- A pre-wedding meet-up to discuss your plans, over coffee/drinks/cake (a Skype meeting option if meeting in person isn’t possible).
- Attendance from two hours before the ceremony until a few songs after the first dance with the option to stay even later.
- 400+ images with no actual limit on the delivered number in both colour and black & white too.
- Image editing. Your photographs will be edited for exposure, white balance, cropping, framing and vibrancy.
- A gorgeous gift box containing the full resolution images on a USB memory stick.
- A password protected online wedding gallery for viewing and sharing.
- A slideshow of your wedding loveliness.
- UK travel is included, (there may be an additional charge for travel depending on location, but this would normally just cover reasonable cost of overnight accommodation (unless covered) to make sure I’m daisy fresh for your day and safe out there on those roads).
As I work all over the UK and overseas it’s impossible to create an easy to digest price list as every wedding is different with its own set of needs, so if there’s something else you’re looking for, then just let me know and we can chat more.
The general rule for these is they are charged the same as weddings in the UK although travel and accommodation costs are also extra, (unless supplied). I will normally arrive at the wedding destination 1-2 days in advance to rule out issues with travel and to visit the wedding location(s). My passport is up to date and raring to go, so I’d love to join you to capture your day!
Engagement/Couples Shoot (aka Love Shoot) – a relaxed photo shoot taken on location lasting up to two hours – £250
Additional Photographer: Full day – £500
Additional Photographer: Half day – £350
Additional copies of USB stick – £30
- Albums – leather or luxury linen and lovingly designed in-house by yours truly!
Young Book – 30x20cm – custom cover and box – 30 pages – £400
Original Wedding Book – 35x25cm – leather cover – 30 pages – £430
Jorgensen Matted Linen – 9×9” – clamshell box – 20 sides – £430
Jorgensen Matted -12×12” – leather/linen – 30 sides – £720
- Prints – gorgeous prints that you, your friends and family can order from my professional lab quickly and easily and they’ll be delivered straight to your door.