Yes, yes, I know you came here to find out how much this loveliness is going to cost you and it’s not obvious and I’m kinda sorry for this, but hear me out!
Because I work all over the UK and overseas it’s impossible to create an easy to digest price list as every wedding is different with its own set of needs. As such I provide a bespoke pricing.
If you love what you see and would like to know more, please head over to my contact page and tell me all about your plans so far – I promise to get back to you quickly with everything you need to know!
So here’s what I can tell you… Standard all day cover and supply usually includes:
– A pre-wedding meet-up to discuss your plans, over coffee/drinks/cake (a Skype meeting option if meeting in person isn’t possible).
– Attendance from two hours before the ceremony until 8pm with the option to stay even later.
– 400+ images with no actual limit on the delivered number in both colour and black & white too.
– Image editing. Your photographs will be edited for exposure, white balance, cropping, framing and vibrancy.
– A gorgeous gift box containing the full resolution images on a USB memory stick.
– A password protected online wedding gallery for viewing and sharing.
– A slideshow of your wedding loveliness.
– UK travel
The general rule for these is they are charged the same as weddings in the UK although travel and accommodation costs are also extra, (unless supplied). I will normally arrive at the wedding destination 1-2 days in advance to rule out issues with travel and to visit the wedding location(s). My passport is up to date and I love to join you to capture your day!
In addition, I also offer:
A Couples Shoot – a relaxed photo shoot taken on location lasting up to two hours.
- Albums – leather or luxury linen and lovingly designed in-house by yours truly!
- Prints – gorgeous prints that you, your friends and family can order from my professional lab quickly and easily and they’ll be delivered straight to your door.